Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This may be a conflict between Joomlart Teline IV T3 template and Joomla 3.3 that affects AMM (and core MM). At top of my test site there is a Ticker module which should appear on ALL pages. It doesn’t and the pages it does appear on make no sense to me.

Although when setting up a more complex AMM menu assigment, etc., where I usually have forgotten what I’m trying to do well before I arrive at the last option, I think I know how to set a module to appear on ALL pages

gpm.tecsa.com

Also posted on NoNumber forum here: http://www.nonumber.nl/forum/AdvancedModuleManager/27425-Since-installing-Joomla-33-on-my-test-site-I-cant-get-AMM-to-behave#27468

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Tim,

This JA Teline IV is not ready for new version of Joomla 3.3, we’re still in progress of updating our templates to this version, please kindly wait for the new release of template before upgrading J!3.3.

timtecsa Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I’ve waited patiently for an updated Teline IV template for Joomla 3.3 🙂

Today I downloaded the latest Teline IV-t3 quickstart for another test site and, when installed, it recommends that I update Joomla 3.2 to Joomla 3.3. NOW!

What do you recommend?

Saguaros Moderator

Thank you so much for your patience. To be frank, we’re in full capacity of releasing monthly template and updating the large template collection. So please give us more time and keep the current version of Joomla. Once the new version of template is released, you can update Joomla version then.

sanjiovani Friend

Advanced module manager is not working with JA Fubix as well

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sanjiovani 432078 wrote:</em><blockquote>Advanced module manager is not working with JA Fubix as well</blockquote>

Hi @sanjiovani
    Please open new thread for your problem
    on the forum of JA Fubix template
    we will help you there

sanjiovani Friend

Thanks – I already have but unfortunately the problem has not been fixed and I cannot publish any modules on k2 category pages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sanjiovani 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum