Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

@her0

I still need some help with this when you can please. I am not familiar with any security that was setup in the administrators folder.

I can access the /administrator extension from every device I own, including my cell phone without any issues and login with the credential I provided you.

HeR0 Friend

@febtonline,

I just tried again and got the same erroqr message http://prntscr.com/19i342 . Please take a look at the htaccess file or other policy in your hosting server to set up security for administrator folder. You can contact your hosting provider for help here.

Regards

febtonline Friend

@her0

I removed a lot of the blocked ip’s from my htaccess file, please let me know if you can access it now.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Febtonline,

I just checked and could see your site is working well with k2 tag page and I created a new menu in the invisible group menu.

Please take a look again.

Regards

febtonline Friend

<em>@HeR0 376739 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Febtonline,

I just checked and could see your site is working well with k2 tag page and I created a new menu in the invisible group menu.

Please take a look again.

Regards</blockquote>

@her0

This is what I am seeing….

1. Screen-Shot-2013-06-16-at-2.10.10-PM
    HeR0 Friend

Hi

Please check out the screenshot http://prntscr.com/1adbax
    You should select a template for tag page.

Regards

febtonline Friend

@her0

I could write “thank you” one million times and it still wouldn’t express the gratitude I presently have!!

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  febtonline 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum