Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

after installing ja teline quickstart with joomla 1.6.3, in the backend the template is invisible to choose as default.
    Maybe it is not compatible with 1.6.3?

please help!

balgev Friend

yes i deleted and installed with joomla 1.6.2, it’s ok!

Sherlock Friend

<em>@balgev 249490 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes i deleted and installed with joomla 1.6.2, it’s ok!</blockquote>

Hi balgev,

I just installed a quickstart of telineiv with joomla 1.6.3 version and I did not see the problem !

gray Friend

I’ve installed template (not quickinstall) on Joomla 1.6.3 and it’s OK also. So, the issue is not in non-compatibility with Joomla 1.6.2.

TomC Moderator

This is is a prime example (lesson learned) as to why it is not always necessary to jump right on the “latest and greatest” right away – especially when there is nothing essentially wrong with the previous version. Let the bugs and kinks get worked out by others first … and then upgrade when the general consensus is that things are stable and functioning as they should.

😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum