Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Thanks to the help of the forum and joomlart’s great templates, the site is

http://www.athleteinside.me/

It currently is using
    Joomlart Teline 2
    JP Community Template for Jomsocial
    Joomla 1.5.11
    JomSocial 1.2
    MyBlog 3.01
    JomComment 3.

Any feedback would be great. Thanks for taking a look

jsliao Friend

congrats. good work done there

Noel Pennington Friend

Thanks for the commment, its journey has been well worth it.

sunrise Friend

Hi there npenning. I wanted to have a look but after waiting a few minutes trying to refresh, nothing showed up on the screen. I don’t have a very fast connection, but I was able to see many other sites. I will try again later.

Noel Pennington Friend

<em>@sunrise 132425 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there npenning. I wanted to have a look but after waiting a few minutes trying to refresh, nothing showed up on the screen. I don’t have a very fast connection, but I was able to see many other sites. I will try again later.</blockquote>

I have had some problems with the myblog component showing data but not anything else. Can you check again and let me know if you can’t see the site. Thanks for taking a look

sfpkent Friend

Again, another informational website. Good work! 🙂

didima Friend

little more graphics can be nice and good site,

blackscorpion999 Friend

<em>@didima 136468 wrote:</em><blockquote>little more graphics can be nice and good site,</blockquote> Yes more attention grabbing graphics, its a nice start though. Congratulations, starting mine soon.

sunrise Friend

Hi there, The site looks good and is quite interesting.

A couple comments:

Change the favicon.
    The slide up headings don’t show since they are two lines. Only the top line shows. Maybe that is because I am not using a wide screen at the moment. Like “The couthc potato’s guide to…. or Some basics for your first ….
    It looks like a couple of the pictures on the front page are stretched out of proportion and not just cropped. The two people running are too this and the two feet are too long.

Good luck with the site thought.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum