Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I want to set up my Wall to work like the demo, so that all Categories are aggregated on the homepage according to the number of hits.

I’ve created a top-most category, Top, with all other categories below it. But when I select Top as the category for my homepage, I’m not getting all other categories on my homepage, no matter how many hits on articles.

I’ve set up all my Options just like the demo. When I choose a menu/module Feeds, it works fine. Wall aggregates the subcategories from Feeds on my homepage. So I know I’ve got the Options set up correctly.

What am I doing wrong?

1. top
    seaneo Friend

Hi JK,

The Wall was complex enough for me where I followed the suggestion of somebody to download the sample data (demo) and then I could see on the back end how stuff was done. This saved me days weeks and maybe even months worth of production time.

Anyway, I just though I would mention that, sorry I can’t answer your specific question

Good luck!

**not a moderator or support, just a guy

jkriordan Friend

Actually, I’ve been using the Wall for about 6 months now, and I still go online and create a demo so that I can see how things are done. I followed the demo exactly setting up my Options, but the selecting Top category isn’t working. There’s got to be something I’ve overlooked…thanks all the same!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

Could you specify of how you want to achieve ? and PM me admin account of site you’re working on, I shall help you out.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum