Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JA Zeolite II worked fine with Virtuemart… when add a product in cart the AJAX popup worked :D.
    Now I use the JA Rasite all is oke expect the AJAX popup is not showing when adding product to cart >:( …. I can’t figure out how to fix this, any help is very welcome
    Regards, Ronald

Update I dissabled this ajax option for now

Anonymous Moderator

Hi rhisc

This component is not in the default of our template. I am afraid that you have to handle at your end.

Also, you can post your live url here, i think someone will help you to solve it.

rastko Friend

Hello,

i dont agree that this is our problem. The template should work with Virtuemart. I have the sam eproblwm also. AJAX popup doesnt work. Pleasae try to solve this somehow.

Thank you!

rastko Friend

I just solved the problem..

It is CSS problem in the template.css, line 1095 – 1099
    I commented the z-index:

#ja-container {
    background: url(../images/container-bg.gif) repeat-x left bottom;
    position: relative;
    /*z-index: 5;*/
    }

mneese Friend

Thank you for solving this, then returning and posting the solution…I have been screwing around trying to handle this issue on two carts, but only your solution works….

rastko Friend

<em>@mneese 201197 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for solving this, then returning and posting the solution…I have been screwing around trying to handle this issue on two carts, but only your solution works….</blockquote>

You are welcome! Good luck!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rastko 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum