Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Is there any plans for an AJAX search extension, similar to YooSearch, Live Search from Shape5, RokAjaxSearch from RT, etc? This is a much needed extension because the ones mentioned above don’t appear to work correctly in JA templates.

Also, for the price of the extension club, I would like to see more extension offerings. Similar extensions are offered by RocketTheme for no additional charge. By the way, it seems odd that JA Showcase was not included in the Portfolio template download, but other extensions like Tabs and Slide Show were included. This is disappointing.

smitheringale Friend

<em>@joev 199272 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there any plans for an AJAX search extension, similar to YooSearch, Live Search from Shape5, RokAjaxSearch from RT, etc? This is a much needed extension because the ones mentioned above don’t appear to work correctly in JA templates.

Also, for the price of the extension club, I would like to see more extension offerings. Similar extensions are offered by RocketTheme for no additional charge. By the way, it seems odd that JA Showcase was not included in the Portfolio template download, but other extensions like Tabs and Slide Show were included. This is disappointing.</blockquote>

I agree with your point on the showcase extension – it should have been included with JA Portfolio, surely?

Regarding ajax search – it looks cool – but is it really, really needed?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  smitheringale 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum