Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve tried a few different ajax search modules which all displayed no results. PixSearch did work, after a delay but the results show up behind the menu bg and template bg.

I’ve tried about 5 different ajax search engines…is there a known problem?

Thanks!

Phan Gam Friend

Hi,

Please share your site info via Support Ticket. I shall have a look and try to help you out.

Regards

timmiller Friend

Phan,

Thanks for the help. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to submit a ticket…I can certainly PM you with details, but it would be better to get a ticket started.

Can you suggest a path on this site to submit tickets?
    thnx

Phan Gam Friend

hi guy,
    I apologize for this trouble.
    Please log in on http://support.joomlart.com/
    I have just created a new ticket on your behalf:WYL-604-26074.
    Please open the ticket and update your site access information, clarify the issue you are facing as well then our devs will diagnose and get it fixed asap for you. Thanks for your patience!

For information on best security practices, and frequently asked questions about sharing access with JoomlArt support, kindly refer to the knowledgebase article at: ]http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3/0/providing-joomlart-with-access-to-your-site-or-server

Ninja Lead Moderator

dear timmiller,

to get PixSearch run well, please do as following:
    open templates//css/templates.css, add:

#ja-search {
    background: none !important;
    }

change:

#ja-header {
    margin-top: 0;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 10;
    }

to:

#ja-header {
    margin-top: 0;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 1000;
    }

other search modules seem to have compatibily probs.

timmiller Friend

Hung,

Thanks much for this help…I thought z-index needed to be modified, but didn’t know how.

However, the module still does not produce any results…do you have any ideas?

Thanks,

tm

Saguaros Moderator

You try to copy the component.php file from the templates/ja_purity/ folder to the the templates/ja_rasite/ , then check the issue again

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum