Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would like to submit Alianza Soccer Club (http://www.alianzasoccerclub.com) new web site for the SOTM competition. It is a JA Quartz template with some added functions:
    Calendar
    Automatic translations
    Weather information
    Donations button

amitkn Friend

I visited that Site of Soccer, but it is fulled up with modules, and could be more attractive with convenient use of it.
    But anyway…for Kids Soccer team, it is an incentive…a prize…
    Congratulations

TomC Moderator

I think it looks really great – my only bit of constructive criticism is that the site logo could be a bit larger.
    It’s a nice logo and a larger one would lend a lot of additonal color and branding to the site.

smitheringale Friend

it looks ok, but perhaps a bit too bright for my tastes

wombat1 Friend

What a difference changing the colors makes on such a template.
    The original template is the design that i discovered Joomlart with, im still waiting on the right ocassion to use it, the black version is possibly one of the most elegant Joomlart themes ever.

Seriously, use one of the original theme color settings, perhaps one of the light options, the color scheme in use now does nothing to improve.

Loks like you have spent some effort adding functionality which is great, give it a nice set of clothes.

didima Friend

l like colours, very good and lots works

sunrise Friend

SImple and easy to use and navigate. A bit high contrast colors for my liking, but I see that the uniform and team colors are orange so I guess that is why. Good work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum