Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

A new commerce site using J1.5.10, Virtuemart 1.1.3 and JA Larix template.
    Ancient Art Replicas

mfcphil Friend

Nice use of a great template….

I must warn you that you need to apply the IE8 compat codes into the head of your template as your full header is pushed way over to the left when viewed in internet explorer 8

TomC Moderator

I LIKE IT !!!

The only thing that isn’t sitting right with me is the big white space where you currently have your breadcrumb/pathway element.
    Just seems like a whole lot of white wasted real estate (constructively speaking, of course).

Other than that – nice work !!

🙂

cmcg Friend

where do I find the IE8 codes?

mfcphil Friend

go to your admin and find your index.php file

add the code into the head of that file <meta http-equiv=”X-UA-Compatible” content=”IE=7″ />

cmcg Friend

The fix you gave me didn’t work right away but it did get me on the right track. Eventually I did this: Added the following in the first line of ‘head’ <meta http-equiv=”X-UA-Compatible” content=”IE=EmulateIE7″/> Thanks for your help!

jsliao Friend

nice site. agree that the breadcrumbs area is too tall and feels empty.

also, kinda wondered about the currency used in your prices. maybe you could display the currency or put up a note somewhere. shrug

voxx boxx Friend

sorry, but which index.php file is it? I’m having the same problem and most of the index.php don’t have a <head> tag in them.

mfcphil Friend

click edit html…..there is only one index.php

public_html/templates/ja_larix/index.php

sunrise Friend

Hi there, nice work. Regarding the breadcrumbs, you could move them to the right of the menu, and then not need the whole white space there at all leaving more space for the website in general.

Good luck.

didima Friend

nice because its fast need more items at fron page

pregunton Friend

Thanks for your help!!!!!!

nefar Friend

I would rework your logo — The text is blurry. You might also want to think about a slight increase to the padding for the content box for item descriptions. I noticed in firefox that on some items the text will run into your image.

Other then that think it looks good.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  nefar 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum