Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Well, I have to say Im throughly impressed with this template. 😎

The color scheme is simply perfect and the design is super high quality. It is sure to go down in JA history as one of the most popular templates (design wise) along with the beautiful and highly popular JA Fagus.

I have been waiting for JA to make a template like this for one of my vintage photography sites and now that they have, I can get started on it.

I Can’t wait!

Thanks Hung and Thanks to your highly skilled staff for continuing to raise the bar. 😀

Hung Dinh Friend

Thanks instantinlaw 🙂

The most interesting feeling with this template is that 2 contrary styles can be perfect blended in one template: Ancient (luxury & aristocratic) and Modern (Jeans & Leather)

instantinlaw Friend

Hung Dinh;72496Thanks instantinlaw 🙂

The most interesting feeling with this template is that 2 contrary styles can be perfect blended in one template: Ancient (luxury & aristocratic) and Modern (Jeans & Leather)

Yes I agree Hung,
    I do like the bluejeans scheme as well.;)

TomC Moderator

<em>@instantinlaw 72488 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I have been waiting for JA to make a template like this for one of my vintage photography sites and now that they have, I can get started on it. </blockquote>
    Now that you say this, I can see how Nagaya would fit perfectly with your vintage photo business.
    I look forward to seeing what you do with it and how you integrate VirtueMart.

jwellman Friend

Very classy design… I love it!

instantinlaw Friend

tcraw1010;72507Now that you say this, I can see how Nagaya would fit perfectly with your vintage photo business.
    I look forward to seeing what you do with it and how you integrate VirtueMart.

Yeah, Its gonna work perfectly. 😉

instantinlaw Friend

jwellman;72513Very classy design… I love it!

Nice site jwellman.
    I am going to be using Phoca gallery in conjunction with Virtuemart on my new site as well. 😎

jwellman Friend

Thanks instantinlaw!
    We are wrapping up our latest site with a Phoca Guest Area, Photo Gallery and also Virtue Mart. I’ll show everyone when it’s finished.

instantinlaw Friend

jwellman;72616Thanks instantinlaw!
    We are wrapping up our latest site with a Phoca Guest Area, Photo Gallery and also Virtue Mart. I’ll show everyone when it’s finished.

Cool! Now I know who to go to for any help setting those up. 😉

tifa29 Friend

Wow! A very good design. Congratulation. 🙂

clampert Friend

Amazing template, I’m really impressed. What a fantastic job you have done, congratulations!
    It is work like this that keeps people coming back and renewing memberships. I’m definitely in for my renewal in just a few weeks.

missyw Friend

I agree. Its an exquisite design. My compliments to the graphic artists.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  missyw 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum