Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

All your templates are so great.

But i would love to see a dark theme template. where there is actually dark/grey etc. backgrounds, so the content is shown on a dark theme.

Currently im using JA Mitius which is great.

But a dark theme would be sweet. I actually noticed there isn’t any dark theme on any template..

Acutally i just found JA Sanidine but that is way too old and not support 3.x 🙂

Also a module for videos, don’t have to be a slideshow.. just want a responsive video module for the frontpage.

TomC Moderator

Just a thought . . . Any reason you could not modify any given JA template with a darker theme color
    (i.e. background, module headers, font colors/type, etc)?

hjalte1983 Friend

You might be right, I’m just really good with css, its hard for me to figure out where the color code are i should edit.

TomC Moderator

<em>@hjalte1983 412262 wrote:</em><blockquote>You might be right, I’m just really good with css, its hard for me to figure out where the color code are i should edit.</blockquote>

That’s what myself and my Support Team buddies are here for, my friend. 😀

Never be afraid to ask questions . . . after all, if you knew the answer, you wouldn’t be asking – right?

🙂

hjalte1983 Friend

Well thanks 🙂
    I just need to change a few colors,
    see the image

Whats the right and easy way to edit theese with red arrow ?
    the link and text color can i edit in theme magic..

1. colortheme
    TomC Moderator

<em>@hjalte1983 412279 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well thanks 🙂
    I just need to change a few colors,
    see the image

Whats the right and easy way to edit theese with red arrow ?
    the link and text color can i edit in theme magic..</blockquote>

Do me a favor – Start a new thread in the JA Mitius section and let me know when you do.

Also, in the new thread, please provide the url of the site you’re working on.
    Will also be helpful if you would temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings

hjalte1983 Friend
    TomC Moderator

<em>@hjalte1983 412299 wrote:</em><blockquote>I Posted,
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/need-help-changing-some-colors/</blockquote>

I Answered 😎

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum