Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I just like to have another column right beside the right module next to content, How to make such a module-position – just like the left module on the right side?

Thanks for support! 🙂

oekoguide Friend

Noone there who can help?! 🙁

Anonymous Moderator

You only add this position like as follows:

<jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”right_menu” style=”jamodule” />

oekoguide Friend

Hi,

First of all: thanks for the answer!

But there is a problem:

Wiht this code I can generate another module-position, but I have to know WHERE to put it in index.html.

I just like to have another module position right beside content. I only can make module positions UNDER the left module or ABOVE right module. Where to put it to have a module position right beside content?

Thanks for help again!

TomC Moderator

oekoguide;135610Hi,

First of all: thanks for the answer!

But there is a problem:

Wiht this code I can generate another module-position, but I have to know WHERE to put it in index.html.

!

Firstly, it’s the index.php file (I believe). Remember, you also need to add the position within the template.xml file (very easy).

Secondly, I believe you would put it at/around the same place as the other left modules are placed within the code.
    That, plus the relative CSS you will create for that position, will determine the overall positioning/styling.

I found that by studying the index.php file, you can figure out the logic of the code placement.
    That’s how I learned (and continue to learn).

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum