Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Thanks so much for your attention to this issue. well appreciated.

I have the latest v2.0.6 installed by default yet and still experiencing the same issue. I am not sure why I am having this issue. I ama ctually about to post a different virtuemart issue in a separate thread so that I dont derail the discussion here while we wait for JA_support to intervene.

<em>@tfosnom 320662 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Omojesu
    I installed the latest Orisite quickstart locally, I like you, see no specfic theme for VM,included in the dl, like you have in custom folder for Kunena. My thoughts are the design team have styled VM to suit Orisite and then packaged the demo info with the ‘included’ styling into the distro. So no additional theme is needed as it’s already coded and working.

I base this on the fact that there is no VM extension or VM AIO extension included as seperate items as they already have been installed and set up.

I found before I could really do anything in the configuration of VM, I HAD to upgrade VM to the latest 2.0.6 version, then that allowed me to set the default cart and category templates to the Orisite from the drop down menu without any problem either in the back end or after reloading the complete site and navigating to the Virtuemart cart.

While I can’t comment on your own missing K2search plugin etc. I’m thinking you’re looking for something as an included external theme that is already part of the installion at least as a Quickstart? You are the only one that has asked for this seperate theme, all others, like me think it is already included and being used.
    I’ll shut up now 😀 and sit back and wait for a JA developer of the Orisite template to tell us exaclty what was or not included.
    Blessings Shannon</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

Has this issue been resolved?

omojesu Friend

Not yet…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  omojesu 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum