Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi there

I was just wondering whether there is any way to restrict the ‘apply for jobs’ link to only those people who have registered on our site.

i.e. if a guest comes and click on ‘apply ‘ then there should be a message saying ‘ you need to login before applying’. Is there any built in functionality in job board right now to take care of this requirement.

Thanks
    Nishant

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@nishunb 182992 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there

I was just wondering whether there is any way to restrict the ‘apply for jobs’ link to only those people who have registered on our site.

i.e. if a guest comes and click on ‘apply ‘ then there should be a message saying ‘ you need to login before applying’. Is there any built in functionality in job board right now to take care of this requirement.

Thanks
    Nishant</blockquote>

Hi there,

I already fixed this on your site.

You can configure via: Admin: Components => JaJobBoard => Subscription and permission => User Permissions => Guest => “Apply job”

siukin Friend

Can I have that functionality too please, because I went to the route you posted but I cannot find the Apply job check field.

Regards.

BTW my website is: Trabajo Peru

lucky93 Friend

We like to have same function too

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@siukin 183086 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can I have that functionality too please, because I went to the route you posted but I cannot find the Apply job check field.

Regards.

BTW my website is: Trabajo Peru</blockquote>

Hi there,

Your issue has been fixed already.

Please double check and confirm the same.

sflair Friend

I would too actually..

Let me know how it works out for you. I am quite interested also.

cadaccent Friend

<em>@JA Developer 182995 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

I already fixed this on your site.

You can configure via: Admin: Components => JaJobBoard => Subscription and permission => User Permissions => Guest => “Apply job”</blockquote>

I would like to have the same function, mainly for security reasons. The employers are getting a lot of spam on their Job Listings.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@cadaccent 184822 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to have the same function, mainly for security reasons. The employers are getting a lot of spam on their Job Listings.</blockquote>

Hi guy,

Please download file jb_145_guest_patch.zip and follow the guide in readme.txt file to fix this.

sharpdome Friend

Is this feature now part of the current release?

Vinh CV Friend

Dear sharpdome

This feature was implemented in the current release (JAJobBoard 1.5.0).
    You can set permission for Guest via: /administrator/index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=japermission&usergroup=guest

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Vinh CV 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum