Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Guests can apply for jobs but they can not attach file (cv) it doesnt work for guests. İ click on “upload file” then i select bu anything happens.. Also i checked at as an emplyer but there isn’t attachment.. It is also same for demo..

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Couple of things could be at work here…all of them having to deal with your server or hosting company…and contacting them may be the simplest way to solve this.

It’s possible your server’s folder permissions are blocking the upload…the folder where the upload will go + a temp folder must allow “writing”, or MySql’s file size limits may be set to low. Those are two of the most common culprits.

Give those a go and let us know.

Have fun!
    John.

kutu Friend

Hi john thanks for answer

i made, tmp file permissions 777 and i tried to upoad just 130kb txt file. Thank unfortunatelly nothing changed.

as a guest After selected file then i clicked okay but just closed popup window. Is there any suggestions?

ghostik Friend

is the mimetype “txt” enabled in administration?

kutu Friend

Yes ,t is allowed extention.

Uploading problem just for guests’ application. For registered users everything all right..

John Wesley Brett Moderator

It sounds then as if you need to go back and re-check your User Permissions for Guest accounts…what they can and cannot do. It seems as though the permission to upload is simply turned off.

If you would like…toss me a PM back end login and I’ll be glad to take a look.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum