Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

When you create a job you have three options under “Apply Type”. This job board gives the job board owner the ability to charge the employer to viewing job applications but the fact that this field allows them to put another way for them to apply defeats that purpose. Ideally we do not want to give that option and the option to Apply instructions needs to be removed. How do I do that?

Kevin Friend

I did see in the options the following:

Value: 1 Text: Apply instructions | I did not try and make any changes seeing this is a system file and so far attempting to change one of these precious system fields has been met with denial but it would be great if I could remove that option. So can I change this to fit my needs or am I just screwed?

HeR0 Friend

Please look at this picture http://prntscr.com/1blx19 and you can set it up to allow Apply Type for the Post Job Form on frontend.

Kevin Friend

Thanks Her0…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum