Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi i ‘m interested in the JA Rave. how can i get it? just buy for one or being the standard member(50usd/3months)
    So i have 2 questions.

1.how can i get JA rave?
    2.are there expire for templates (in case, i am out of member.)

Thank you so much

pavit Moderator

Hi mguy9

<blockquote>Hi i ‘m interested in the JA Rave. how can i get it? just buy for one or being the standard member(50usd/3months)</blockquote>

You can choose one of the joomlart memberships available, look here

<blockquote>1.how can i get JA rave?</blockquote>

After you have purchased one of the JATC membership 1year/3 months you can download the template in the joomlart download page.

You can also choose the joomlart developer membership which includes unlimited domains plus templates/extensions download

<blockquote>2.are there expire for templates (in case, i am out of member.)</blockquote>

<blockquote>When your membership expires, you can still use all templates and extensions downloaded during your membership period for your registered domains without paying any extra fee. In case you expect to use our templates for additional domains, you are required to renew/upgrade your membership. Access to downloads, updates, forum is automatically restricted on expiry of membership.</blockquote> from F.A.Q. Section

tyomni Friend

I had a question but now I think I better go to FAQ first.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tyomni 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum