Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys, ‘n’ Girls,

I have to say that Uber is the most revolutionary advance I have seen for Joomla in a good long while and I believe that it has the power to change Joomla forever. This is because I do not think there is any need for having “component” block in templates, we could use blank components for every page and just build with the blocks and other 3rd party components.

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys were going to keep on creating new blocks for Uber every month?

I think 2 blocks that are badly needed is a fully functional contact us module of course with Joomlarts awesome styling and a video/music player block 🙂

I mean technically there is no need for you to create brand new templates from scratch instead you can do the block and module position layouts, different menu style, background colour and populate with all Uber blocks.

This would save you time and would also be easier for us to create nice looking sites.

I was also wondering, do you guys have any plans for implementing 3rd party components into the ACM module? You could do things like Virtuemart 3 products, carts, checkouts modules, Mijoshop products, carts, checkouts modules, or for non-shopping you could do things like RSForm, Community Builder etc.

Sorry for the super long post, I’m just really excited by the possibilities of Uber 😉

TomC Moderator

I haven’t heard anything about the continuation of any “new block creation” for Uber . . . but I will forward your inquiry onto the JA Development Team for consideration and – possibly – further response. 🙂

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@TomC 456951 wrote:</em><blockquote>I haven’t heard anything about the continuation of any “new block creation” for Uber . . . but I will forward your inquiry onto the JA Development Team for consideration and – possibly – further response. :)</blockquote>

Ahh, that sucks kind of. I really hope you guys could create some new blocks.

You could still create new templates, just use the ACM and create a couple of new blocks each time would be so sick. I don’t think this should be forgotten about because Uber/ACM really does have the power to change Joomla.

Do you find it easier to create a site using the ACM or do you find it easier using a large selection of different modules? Of course there are modules that it doesn’t do but based on what it does you don’t need to mess around finding a slideshow mod, gallery mod, stats mod etc.

I found a bug tho, in the gallery you can’t add a new item first. You can only add as 2nd item, which sucks if you want to display new items first. See my thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/uber-gallery-impossible-to-add-new-1st-gallery-item/

gavind Friend

Under consideration I guess. Maybe they have other projects in store for users.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gringo211985,

Could you please continue the thread that you’re mentioning about problem with the Gallery block so I can assist you better ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum