Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Somehow I have deleted or disabled the slider left and right arrows on the content slider module. The show buttons toggle inside the module control panel does not bring them back and I can’t find it in the css. Can you please help me to replace them or show them again?

Thanks! 🙂

Deanna

TomC Moderator

Here is the CSS (fromt he demo) that controls the arrow buttons.
    (do you remember messing around with these?)

.ja-ss-btns .ja-ss-next {
    background-position: right 0;
    right: -84px;
    }

.ja-ss-btns span {
    background: url("/templates/ja_nuevo/images/bc-lr.png") no-repeat scroll left top rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
    color: #fff
    cursor: pointer;
    display: block;
    float: left;
    height: 60px;
    margin-top: -30px;
    padding: 0;
    position: absolute;
    text-indent: -999em;
    top: 50%;
    width: 60px;
    z-index: 100;
    }

deanna14jc Friend

should that be found in the template/css/mod_jacontentslider.css? I pasted it in there and it didn’t work. I can’t find that code in there otherwise.

TomC Moderator

Do me a favor … temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

deanna14jc Friend

it already was off 🙂

TomC Moderator

Kind of strange – but try looking in this file —> /media/com_uniterevolution2/assets/rs-plugin/css/settings.css

deanna14jc Friend

I don’t know where to find that. That’s not a file path in templates, where would that be? But that would be strange anyway, bc I don’t have a uniterevolution slider running there (I have that in the slideshow field). I’m looking for the ja-content slider running in the features intro field.

TomC Moderator

<em>@deanna14jc 471456 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t know where to find that. That’s not a file path in templates, where would that be? But that would be strange anyway, bc I don’t have a uniterevolution slider running there (I have that in the slideshow field). I’m looking for the ja-content slider running in the features intro field.</blockquote>

That’s a file path your site is giving me when I inspect it online.

Is “Development Mode” set to “on?”

deanna14jc Friend

Thanks for your patience with me…this is so strange. I’ve had so much luck with all my mods, but this one has me stumped! The development mode is off.

TomC Moderator

<em>@deanna14jc 471463 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your patience with me…this is so strange. I’ve had so much luck with all my mods, but this one has me stumped! The development mode is off.</blockquote>

Can you send me a PM with temporary access to your site admin backend?

I can try to look around a bit – I won’t change anything outside of this thread.

deanna14jc Friend

I sent it, lmk if it didn’t come through. thanks!

TomC Moderator

<em>@deanna14jc 471468 wrote:</em><blockquote>I sent it, lmk if it didn’t come through. thanks!</blockquote>

Okay … I will take a look. Might take me a little bit – hang tight

deanna14jc Friend

Hey there, I haven’t heard back…but I got it to work. Thank you! 🙂

deanna14jc Friend

Hey there, I haven’t heard back…but I got it to work. Thank you! 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@deanna14jc 472047 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey there, I haven’t heard back…but I got it to work. Thank you! :)</blockquote>

Happy to hear you got things back working . . . All the best with your continuing site development.

🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  deanna14jc 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum