Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I changed category for an article with a result the article to disappear from the Grid 🙁

In general I havent understood how to arrange articles on the grid. I can understand for modules, but im confused with articles. Do they get positioned by date/time ? I see that they need to be featured, but why my article went off when i changed category? should I declare what categories go in grid?

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your Home menu item should be as featured articles type ( you can set 1 category for it )

Then go to the featured article of the category selected and fill in characteristics of the article

Then you home page will show articles of that category ,you can choose the order of articles

1. Screenshot_11
    snk7 Friend

Hi pavit,

Thank you for answering.

that’s a good idea to make all articles in a category, but it will ruin the Structure of the web site.

My question is how Do I place a particular article on the grid. It is been marked as featured (with the star icon) and i have set the effect and the grid 1×2. All was Okey but it disappeared when I changed category. I checked the category’s properties but I couldnt find something relevant. Do you suspect what I could miss?

Thank you again

pavit Moderator

Hi

To include your articles in the grid layout you should add the category in your main menu Home menu item

1. Screenshot_1
    snk7 Friend

Yeap, This is what i was missing.

Thank you very much 😀

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

pashaespinosa Friend

sei un grande!
    grazie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pashaespinosa 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum