Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How do we remove the word “Details” that occurs before the date, author, etc.? Thanks!

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You remove this code from templatesja_ravehtmlcom_contentfeatureddefault_item.php

<dt class="article-info-term"><?php echo JText::_('COM_CONTENT_ARTICLE_INFO'); ?></dt>

abrill Friend

<em>@khoand 247950 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    You remove this code from templatesja_ravehtmlcom_contentfeatureddefault_item.php

<dt class="article-info-term"><?php echo JText::_('COM_CONTENT_ARTICLE_INFO'); ?></dt>
    </blockquote>

Hi, I am not finding that code within that template. Can you further advise? I am using Joomla 1.6 if that helps. Thanks!

khoand Friend

Hi,
    I am using Joomla 1.6.
    You find this code from templatesja_ravehtmlcom_contentfeatureddefault_item.php

<div class="article-tools clearfix">
    <?php if (($params->get('show_author')) or ($params->get('show_category')) or ($params->get('show_create_date')) or ($params->get('show_modify_date')) or ($params->get('show_publish_date')) or ($params->get('show_parent_category')) or ($params->get('show_hits'))) : ?>
    <dl class="article-info">
    <dt class="article-info-term"><?php echo JText::_('COM_CONTENT_ARTICLE_INFO'); ?></dt> < change this line
    <?php endif; ?>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum