Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Article image is floating over a the title when displaying k2 articles within a category. Using default layout.
    BTW, tried using the ja-zite layout as a workaround, but that’s having the duplicate module problem.

Here’s an example http://shengli.asia/products/shipping-containers-tanks

Note, the first item is showing part of the title, as it spans two lines, pushing the title down a line.

The other article, the title is compleatly covered. I know they are loading as I can see them if the image loads slowly.

Ninja Lead Moderator

With this case please check format “Advanced Configuration” and “Image folder” of mod_jaslideshowlite module. If you still face any error please send PM me with admin access and FTP account. I will help you check it.

br3n7 Friend

Thanks Ninja lead, had a look at mod_jaslideshowlite but could not figure out what you meant by checking the format for “advanced configuration” and “image folder”. Have set-up access and PM’ing the details. Really appreciate you taking a look. Cheers

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not access with username/password your sent PM me. Please check it again.

br3n7 Friend

Not sure what happened there. Have reset, retested and pm’ed the details
    Cheers

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@br3n7 341010 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not sure what happened there. Have reset, retested and pm’ed the details
    Cheers</blockquote>

I could not access with username/password your sent PM me

But i see your site run as fine, may be you fixed it.

br3n7 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 341256 wrote:</em><blockquote>I could not access with username/password your sent PM me

But i see your site run as fine, may be you fixed it.</blockquote>

Thanks for taking a look. But no, not fixed alas. Have a look at this page http://www.shengli.asia/products/pipes-streetware

The image is still loading over the top of the title.
    Sorry that you could not log in. I set the user privileges incorrectly, sorry. Would appreciate if you could try again

Same user id & password as PM’ed, Just loged in and appears to be working. Sorry for the hassle.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I fixed the error on your site.

<blockquote>Open /templates/ja_zite/css/k2.css file</blockquote>

add new script below

div.catItemView.groupLeading div.catItemImageBlock {
    margin: 0px;
    padding: 0px;
    }

div#itemListLeading {
    margin-top: 15px;
    }

br3n7 Friend

Brilliant!! you saved the day!:):):):):):):)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  br3n7 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum