Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have made a article but it doesn’t look good;

Can anybody help?

Thanks!

1. Screenshot-ViVa-Computers-bad-article
    TomC Moderator

A bit confused as to your question/issue . . . the image you posted does not look like an “article” – but rather a product category display page. Can you clarify a bit as to what it is you are wanting/trying to accomplish?

vivacomputers Friend

It is a article but copied from a other website. It is in html but in the past it always worked like that but now I get this. What I want to achieve is that it looks normal in his boundary and not like this.

Thanks in advance and if you need Admin login please tell me.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have accessed on your site on this link: http://www.vivacomputers.nl/tablet-en-telefoon-reparatie-temp but i could not find the same problem on your mention, see the screenshot

If problem persists, please attach screenshot of the issue as you see and you can pm me admin access on your site for further investigation

1. User_site
    vivacomputers Friend

Hello Ninja, I know that you are a busy man and I am not in a big hurry but I want to ask you for another favour. When you are done with the article problem (if it is solvable) could you also take a look at my search module? It is now switched of but when you switch it on you will see that it doesn’t look good also. It misses a picture and border. I copied the code from another site of me and overwritten the old one but this didn’t help.

Advanced thank you!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for contacting us, I have checked your site I appreciate the hard work on your site, but with more and more customization you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

vivacomputers Friend

Ok I can understand about that regarding the article. Could you only look at the search box because I didn’t do anything with that? Thank you for all your work!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Regarding Search Box you can see it
    <blockquote>Admin->Extensions->Module Manager -> find “search” position</blockquote>

If you need to change css file
    <blockquote>templates/ja_business/css/template.css</blockquote>
    and change css

#ja-navhelper #ja-search{ float: left; left: 20px; position: inherit; top: 0; }

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum