Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi every!
    As all other templates which included Joomla! 1.5.14, at backend (>Content>Article Manager>New) many functions don’t appear, for exp. has no “Insert/edit embedded media”, “Insert date”, “Insert a new table” … and many other. What we can do?

gray Friend

It seems you taks about quickinstall. It’s not a problem. In Teline III quickinstall Tiny MCE 2.0 is the default editor. These are its usual commands/buttons.

If you install JCE, or other, you would have more options/buttons in the edit article window.

Tran Anh Dung Friend

Thank you very much for quick reply.
    – When I tested quickinstall of ja_teline_ii_joomla 1.5.9 it was OK, but when I tested quickinstall of ja_teline_ii_joomla 1.5.14, I have the same problem, the Default WYSIWYG Editor still is “Editor – TinyMCE 2.0”.
    – When I update ja_teline_ii_joomla 1.5.9 to joomla 1.5.14, that problem appear too!
    – I try install the com_jce_157_154_package, I get more options/buttons in the edit article window, but I don’t have the “Insert/edit embedded media” (by this button we can insert flash ).
    What is your idea?
    Best regards.

gray Friend

JCE have “Media Manager” but it requires subscription.

gray Friend

<em>@gray 150847 wrote:</em><blockquote>It seems you taks about quickinstall. It’s not a problem. In Teline III quickinstall Tiny MCE 2.0 is the default editor. These are its usual commands/buttons.

If you install JCE, or other, you would have more options/buttons in the edit article window.</blockquote>

There is one more approach, much easier. Go to Joomla’s plugins manager, open Editor – TinyMCE 2.0 plugin, and switch parameter “Functionality” to “extended”. That’s all 🙂

Tran Anh Dung Friend

Well done! Thanks a lot.:D

SHoggard Friend

I do recomend JCE subscription package… I couldn’t do without it now

Tran Anh Dung Friend

I do not use JCE subscription package, let do easier way as Gray show: “Go to Joomla’s plugins manager, open Editor – TinyMCE 2.0 plugin, and switch parameter “Functionality” to “extended”.

geekyartist Friend

I have been testing Teline III on my local server porting all my content to the new format. When I try to edit an article the standard included options at the bottom of the page does not work.

For example if I try to insert a Image nothing happens. If I try to insert a read more with these buttons it will cause Joomla to shutdown the site and have to log back in and start over.

Very wierd behaivor… anyone seen this before?

I am running using Firefox, iMac 2008 with Joomla 1.5.14 and the quick install ja_teline_iii.v1.3

1. buttons
    micrantha Friend

Hello geekyartist…

The only thing I can add is a bug-fix for JCE 1.5.4:

http://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/known-issues/71-editor-plugin–mambot/238-154

Issue: Readmore / Pagebreak / Image buttons redirect to Joomla! Control Panel

Fix: Replace editor.js in plugins/editors/jce/libararies/js/ with editor.js in the attached zip

You can find and download this patch in the above mentioned page of the JCE-site.

Maybe that solves your problem.

Succes…

geekyartist Friend

Thanks a bunch – that fixed the issue! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  geekyartist 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum