Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’m using the Purity template on my site and it’s working very well, but there’s one bug which I’m finding challenging to tackle and I hope you can help me fix.

For all my article pages, my site is displaying modules from my Home Page “Corportate” template (slideshow, testimonials, etc.). I want to remove all these modules and just have the article content appear. I’ve tried to using the module assignment options to only display those modules on the homepage but they’re still displaying on the article pages.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Mike

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Please check the article category of these modules .
    as you can see the http://www.pensionrevelations.com/homeprev/index.php/295-penrev-home-block1 is showing the module because its opening in the same menu Home .
    Check the selected category in the Home menu and the categories in These articles .

maczil Friend

Hi pankajsharma

Thanks for the response!

I’m having a few difficulties getting this to work still. For example: If you go to this link:http://pensionrevelations.com/homeprev/index.php/penrev-workshops/penrev-trustees and then select the first “More Info” button. It will open a new article page but that article is displaying all the Home Page (corporate theme) modules which I don’t want displayed. I’ve made sure that it’s not using the Corporate article category but that doesn’t seem to change anything.

Is there any way you can log-in to the admin to see what’s causing this?

Thanks for your help!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@maczil 460337 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi pankajsharma

Thanks for the response!

I’m having a few difficulties getting this to work still. For example: If you go to this link:http://pensionrevelations.com/homeprev/index.php/penrev-workshops/penrev-trustees and then select the first “More Info” button. It will open a new article page but that article is displaying all the Home Page (corporate theme) modules which I don’t want displayed. I’ve made sure that it’s not using the Corporate article category but that doesn’t seem to change anything.

Is there any way you can log-in to the admin to see what’s causing this?

Thanks for your help!</blockquote>

Hi Please check the category of More info articles .
    If the category is not assign to any menu . then it will open on the home page and shows the article .
    For the above url when u click on more info you can see the category name in url >>> 108-penrev-workshop-trustees
    If this category is added in any menu then when u click on more info it will open in the added menu not on home page .

Please check the url when you click on more info .
    Create a menu add category 108-penrev-workshop-trustees in it and check .

Hope it helps

maczil Friend

Thanks for the response!

Yes it seems to be working when I create a new “hidden” menu item and point it to that single article.
    Although this method seems to be tedious as I’d need to create a whole bunch of menu items, each pointing to a different article.

Are these menu settings right:

Menu Item Type* = “Single Article”

Select Article* = (my article)

Template Style= “Purity III – Default”

Again, thanks for the help, we’re making progress 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi It would be better if you will use menu Type Category Blog or featured article and point the category to that menu .
    If you want to create single article menu type then its up to you
    Hope your issue is solved 🙂

maczil Friend

Great! That works much better!

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maczil 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum