Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have the following text in one of my articles :

[code]
    <div style="color: #373737; font-family: ubuntu-1, ubuntu-2, sans-serif; font-size: 17.7px; line-height: 28.7625px;">

The course is a solid introduction to jumpstarting your natural building journey! While spending time with us in a beautiful and lush environment you will learn the important steps to take to analyze your site, how to choose climate specific building strategies, and conduct soil tests to start producing your own building recipes. Start applying these building strategies immediately with hands on learning through our various ongoing projects. You will work directly with clay, sand and natural fibers as ingredients to create ideal recipes for different wall systems. Here at ASALANTA structures are built utilizing adobe, cob, and wattle & cob. We are beginning to introduce earthbag systems, wattle & daub and getting creative with our earthen plasters.

On the second day of the workshop, you go on a guided tour with one of the founders of ASALANTA. In between spending the mornings and afternoons getting muddy, we join the community for a freshly prepared vegetarian lunch.  Before departure each day, join your instructor for an informative presentation and discussion.  On the last day of the workshop, there will be time for questions and answers.  Please come ready to learn and without hesitation to get dirty.

For more information or to contact Amanda directly please visit http://www.muddy-hands.com.

Send a direct email to amanda.asalanta@gmail.com.

[/code]

Nothing special right ?

But the article is rendered twice on the frontend :

http://www.webamazingapps.com/projects/asalanta/index.php/education-park/visitors/workshops/home-natural-building

Thank in advance for your support.

Cheers,

Marc

Joomla version : 3.6

mqu64 Friend

Hi, I have deleted the article. I created a new one, paste the text, but the problem is still there :

http://www.webamazingapps.com/projects/asalanta/index.php/education-park/visitors/workshops/home-natural-building

Article is rendered twice.

Would appreciate a solution here.

Thank you in advance,

Cheers,

Marc

UPDATE : I’m having this issue now on other pages.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Marc,

Try going to backend settings of menu item of that page (in this case, it’s Natural Building) > Options tab > disable option ‘Show Intro Text’.

If problem still persists, you can provide the admin login info of your site, we will have a look.

mqu64 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Marc,

Did you customise anything in the ‘com_content’? Because I just tried to add intro text but the fulltext doesn’t show in article page.

You can send me the FTP account of your site also, I will check it further for you.

mqu64 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Marc,

Kindly check the FTP account again as currently, it points to empty directory (I’m using Filezilla client)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum