Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello there,

I’m using articles category module (sidebar1) as a links to new articles in blog. I can’t see there more than 4 articles and I cant see the newest one there. Is there any possibility how to change it? My settings as I did it now you can see in attached screenshots.

http://www.rekant.cz

Thank you, Jan

1. Screenshot-2014-11-21-11.05.21
    2. Screenshot-2014-11-21-11.08.41
    3. Screenshot-2014-11-21-11.03.47
    4. Screenshot-2014-11-21-11.03.41
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i checked your site and found different settings as you shown in your screenshot .
    image1
    image2
    image3

Please check above images. you can add more categories in Filtering options >>category.

Hope it helps you.

honzas78 Friend

Hi, thank you for your message and help…

probably you have checked another module. My module has settings as in my screenshots.

Jan

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Please provide module id . And follow the changes as per your need to add more category .i suggested in my previous post imAges links .
    let me know if you have any issues .

honzas78 Friend

…module ID is 134 “Novinky v Rekantu”

Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi seems like tge issue is with only e shop article.
    do this create a new article or just copy the e-shop article and publish it again .
    delete previous e shop article. And check.
    let me know if it helps.

honzas78 Friend

hi, I checked it again and I understand it now… first article is shown as “intro text” and intro text option was “hide”. Now I can see first article there but without link… I can’t find settings for it 🙁

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes it is because of the layout file is designed in this way .
    do this go to module >>advance options>>alternative layout>> set it to default .
    it will load the default layout and shows u all articles .
    let me know if it helps

honzas78 Friend

…now it’s perfect. Thanks again for your help.

Jan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  honzas78 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum