Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hey Guys,

I have the problem when I added a article to a menu item that the article isn’t displaying at all. But when I am making a module and I turn this module on the right page, then it only shows the module.

Now I know that its something to do with assigning a template style to a menu-item, but I can’t figure it out anymore.

Anybody could help me out with this? Thanks!:laugh:

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Kelvin
    In JA Uber Homepage does not contains the component block so it will not shows u content on homepge .
    As you are saying the a menu item that is not showing the content .Please open that menu item and check the template style of the menu item , you need to change the template style . With currently template style there is no component block so its not showing the content , you can see the module position because module position are there but content block is present .
    (Use a template style default for all pages that are showing content and other for homepage that only contain modules )

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Kelvin
    In JA Uber Homepage does not contains the component block so it will not shows u content on homepge .
    As you are saying the a menu item that is not showing the content .Please open that menu item and check the template style of the menu item , you need to change the template style . With currently template style there is no component block so its not showing the content , you can see the module position because module position are there but content block is present .
    (Use a template style default for all pages that are showing content and other for homepage that only contain modules )

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Kelvin

kelvin899 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 481056 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Kelvin
    (Use a template style default for all pages that are showing content and other for homepage that only contain modules )</blockquote>

Hey Pankajsharma,

I tried to select already different kind of styles but it doesn’t show up as it should be. It even happens when I just copy a menu item which is good, with the same settings.

I attached some images here to show you the difference.

Click to enlarge (as it should be)

Click to enlarge

1. rWPo5wjYxRpdAXXsMHZ-khFW0CAzyeVSF0I_TEUVTX8
    2. Schermafdruk-2015-07-03-11.08.55
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear sir
    the menu item you are referring in the screenshot is Special page blank content , so it will not shows the content as there is no content on blank pages .
    + if you will use template style Uber – [Gym&Fitness] Home to menu item that is used to show article (blog layout) it iwll not show content because this template style layout does not contains the component block .
    You can assign hondenuitlaatservice-joep – Default template style for such kind of menu items .
    Hope its clear now 🙂

kelvin899 Friend

Its getting a bit more clear! Thanks for your fast respons and help so far, sorry for being a noob!:D

Currently I selected the template style which you mentioned above, but as soon I go back to this page it shows me only the article.

Correction: when I assign a layout style to the style it shows me a menu and footer, but not in the style like some other menu items.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote> when I assign a layout style to the style it shows me a menu and footer, but not in the style like some other menu items.</blockquote>
    Different template style have different position and layout . Simply if the layout does not have component block it can not shows you the content .
    <blockquote>Currently I selected the template style which you mentioned above, but as soon I go back to this page it shows me only the article. </blockquote>
    Special blank page menu type can not shows u content as its a blank content menu .
    Try to make a single article menu type or blog layout assign the default template as suggested u can see the content .
    You can compare the layouts from template options Layout tabs .

kelvin899 Friend

Currently I have a single article page which shows the right “design”, called “Wie ben Ik”. But how could it be, when I copy that menu with the same settings that it shows up differently?

Thanks for your help so far!

kelvin899 Friend

I probably found the reason why it isn’t showing the right things. Because as soon as I publish the modules in the “Module Assignment” tab, it shows the correct style of the menu and footer!

Only have to work with the modules now instead of articles.:)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum