Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I finally got this template working on the server and everything looks good so far except when the images are clicked, it loads a black screen instead of the image and the article. I was able to install this on MAMP with no problems the 1st time and it has taken me 4 installs and deletes on the web server before it finally started working like it is now. But now I am having this issue and I am hoping that it is just a simple plugin or module not turned on and that I don’t have to do another complete reinstall because there are over 7,000 files and it takes a while to transfer the quick start over. So if anyone could help me out, please let me know. The url is fiatteen(.)com. It is just the basic quick start template installed with no madifications. I just wanted to get everything running before I change anything.

Thanks,
    Shaun

skviper123 Friend

That is the screen shot of the problem I am having. The article is black with no pictures or words

1. screen-shot
    Sherlock Friend

Hi skviper123,

Would need a deep checking to detect the problem, Could you pm me the admin account and the FTP also for further checking.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum