Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello.
    I would to like to use in PurityIII, the article display from the teline_V. I have some questions for it. Please look at the attachment.

1. After the image there is a “previous & next article”. Is this a module? What’s the code that I have to use for that?
    2. The first lines of the article are “decorated” with bigger fonts and with a nice grey bar (border?) on the left. Can you guide me to make the same in purity? Is it possible?
    3. The reading mode and typography settings …Is this an extension or module?
    That’s all.
    Sorry if I am asking too much!:-[
    Hope you understand my english.
    Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Purity III and Teline V are different total different style . In your screenshot its the single article that use different styles , typo tools/ article navigation and intro text block quote of Articles , Its only comes with JA Teline V , If you would like to use it in JA Teline V , You need to buy JATC membership so u can download JA Teline V template .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Purity III and Teline V are different total different style . In your screenshot its the single article that use different styles , typo tools/ article navigation and intro text block quote of Articles , Its only comes with JA Teline V , If you would like to use it in JA Teline V , You need to buy JATC membership so u can download JA Teline V template .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum