Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

i installed the quickstart edition of the JA zite template. then i deleted all the example articles (also from the trash). the next time i logged into my backend all the articles were there again. i did this three times and every time they reappeared. i also deleted the JAT3 cache.
    what can i do? where do i have to look to solve this problem?

aleksandr_s Friend

I didn’t install demo-data, but I have the same problem. I deleted ALL folders, database and reinstall joomla and Ja Zite – the problem was not solved. :(( What is that? Thank you for any tips!

Sherlock Friend

Hi aleksandr_s and romanalbertini,

Probably the problem is caused by the JA System Social Feed plugin, if you have this plugin enabled it will run automaticlly after a set of time (that’s set via the Cron Interval field in the plugin back-end ) and your site received social articles from social feeds.
    Just disabling the plugin in case you don’t want to receive social feeds automatic.

aleksandr_s Friend

Thanks a lot Sherlock Holmes!! 🙂

ftwent Friend

Thx i had the same problem…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ftwent 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum