Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

As I can renew Ja-Wall?
    Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    If your subscription is expired and you want to become A JATC or DEV member in that case you need to buy the desired membership again , Renew option will not be there as its membership expired .You can check the status on your membership page here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    If your subscription is expired and you want to become A JATC or DEV member in that case you need to buy the desired membership again , Renew option will not be there as its membership expired .You can check the status on your membership page here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

carlucci Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 481989 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello
    If your subscription is expired and you want to become A JATC or DEV member in that case you need to buy the desired membership again , Renew option will not be there as its membership expired .You can check the status on your membership page here</blockquote>

Last year could be renew Ja-Vall individually.
    If I have understood renew JATC It included Ja Wall?

On the other hand which the discount code?
    I renew every year and receive a discount.
    The renovation is priced at $49.
    But I can not renew. The price is the same as a new member $70.

greetings

carlucci Friend

If your subscription is expired and you want to become A JATC or DEV member in that case you need to buy the desired membership again , Renew option will not be there as its membership expired .You can check the status on your membership page here</blockquote>

greetings

carlucci Friend

greetings

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@carlucci 481992 wrote:</em><blockquote>Last year could be renew Ja-Vall individually.

greetings</blockquote>

Greetings!

JA Wall is not available as a standalone membership anymore, we have made it available for JATC members since January last year. You can read more details here.

Ex-JA Wall builders do get a special discount, I already PM you a coupon for JATC membership.

carlucci Friend

Thak you very much

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  carlucci 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum