Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ja Mona was released on the 3rd of August. The frontpage content slider in the demo did not work when it was launched and it still doesn’t work in IE8. This has been reported in this forum.

tiehc commented on 14 Aug that the JA content slider is working perfect, but when I pointed out that it wasn’t and why it wasn’t there was nothing further from him.

So I posted a support ticket. The response to that was – you are right, the content slider isn’t working. A second reply to the ticket promised that it would be fixed and that I should constantly check the JA Mona download to see if the updated version worked.

I am bemused why JA does not:

a) Post a (sticky) acknowledgement of known template issues that are being worked on – I for one would be quite happy to wait for a solution knowing that JA resources may be prioritised elsewhere;
    b) Change the template Version number when bugs are fixed so members are informed accordingly.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi limeweb

I am sorry for my mistake.

This module already fixed and update to the latest version for downloading.

You can download this package and install again.

limeweb Friend

hi JA Developer

Thank you for your reply.

The module is not fully fixed I’m afraid. The links work but the content slider has stopped working now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  limeweb 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum