Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

<em>@jsliao 110360 wrote:</em><blockquote>malaysian is not a language. its a nationality. 🙂
    malay is the language.</blockquote>

says even more about how bad he is in it! :p

jsliao Friend

lol! true to that.

scotty Friend

LOL! Lots of humor floating around here today!

Nice work as always sfpkent!

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Thank you scotty. 🙂

questbg Friend

<em>@jsliao 110360 wrote:</em><blockquote>malaysian is not a language. its a nationality. 🙂
    </blockquote>

:-[ Doh!

😀

sunrise Friend

<em>@scotty 110378 wrote:</em><blockquote>LOL! Lots of humor floating around here today!

Nice work as always sfpkent!</blockquote>
    I would like to partake of all this humor too, and the wonderful site made by the very capable webmaster sfpkent. But alas I cannot log onto the site. Will try again later. Looking forward to see it too.

sunrise Friend

I tried again, and the site loads, but very slowly. Maybe it is my connection that is bad, not the site. I’ll try when the connection is better.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Thanks for patient. 🙂

sunrise Friend

<em>@sfpkent 111213 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thanks for patient. :)</blockquote>
    Mabye someone else coudl try too. I have been trying many times now to log on to the site, and It is very slow, and I don’t even got to see the site, or it loads without the pictures. I have been looking at a lot of other sites duing this time without any problems. You mentioned that you had problems with the hosting earlier so I just thought I would mention this in case there still are some problems so you can look into it.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I will try to check with my hosting provider, I thought ixwebhosting is the best. but recently really terrible. 🙁

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I have just contacted the hosting support, they told me that nothing happen at their side, the server load fast but my site load slow.

I am wondering that is that something to do with a lot of slideshows?? Does anyone have this problem with JA Quartz?

questbg Friend

I would say this is certainly a hosting problem, not a site problem. I just tried viewing the site and after 1 minute and 20 seconds of ‘Contacting…’ I gave up (and, I suspect, so would many others).

Now, had this said ‘loading’ I could have suspected site, but ‘contacting’? Very odd.

Can you get it hosted somewhere else as a test for a week or so?

sfpkent Friend

Hi questbg,

I have three websites under one same hosting, another two load with no problem at all, you can try here

http://www.iphotoworld.com
    http://www.bestebookmall.com (not finished yet)

but when you try this http://www.asiagemologist.com, it loads really slow, this is why I thought may be the site has problem, something that make it load very slow. When I used firefox, it detected more than 7 errors when the site is loading.

Does anyone have any idea??

sunrise Friend

You mentioned that you have a lot of pictures. Are they all small size or are some by accident still large?

Another idea would be to just install the Quickstart of Quartz on the same server if you can, either on its own or as http://www.test.asiagemologist.com, or something like that. Then you will know if it is the template or something you added to it that is sloooow!

Hope you find it.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

When I used Firefox, it detected some errors from JA Highslide, so what I did is, I turn off the JA Highslide (Gallery) and see it can help. Now it seems the website loads ok (faster than before).

I will left there for one or two day. If the website loads ok within these two days, I will delete JA Highslide and back here to inform you guys. And…. I really hope this can help not only me but all of you as well.

And this is very important, thanks you all for testing the website for me. I really appreciate your help. 🙂 I feel so warm here. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum