Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

<em>@sfpkent 111401 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

When I used Firefox, it detected some errors from JA Highslide, so what I did is, I turn off the JA Highslide (Gallery) and see it can help. Now it seems the website loads ok (faster than before).

I will left there for one or two day. If the website loads ok within these two days, I will delete JA Highslide and back here to inform you guys. And…. I really hope this can help not only me but all of you as well.

And this is very important, thanks you all for testing the website for me. I really appreciate your help. 🙂 I feel so warm here. HAHAHAHAHAHA!</blockquote>

Yesterday i did some tests to your website and it looked more like a server problem to me, as i got a lot of ping timeouts to your server. The other sites you mentioned are on different ip adresses and didnt give me any timeouts.

But you are right the site is loading just fine today. So maybe it got a bit overloaded?

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Yes, I think so. I have removed the JA Highslide, until now the site still load just fine, I will left there for few days, see if everything ok.

Thanks for testing for me. 🙂

Aratype Friend

WoW, I like this site and I searched it to find just one error!

When the mouse goes on Diamonds, Gemstones the on- text associated to these titles are “mod_custom”

Great work!

Regds

sunrise Friend

Wow, I finally was able to get on and have a look, and it was really worth the wait.

Sfpkent, you have done really well with this site. The colors are very nice, go well together, and fit perfectly with the topic of Gemology.

It is a good example of making a few adjustments to give these JA templates a real professional look. Great work!

sfpkent Friend

<em>@Aratype 111765 wrote:</em><blockquote>WoW, I like this site and I searched it to find just one error!

When the mouse goes on Diamonds, Gemstones the on- text associated to these titles are “mod_custom”

Great work!

Regds</blockquote>

Yes, I spotted that too. I am thinking of how to change it. Does anyone can help?

<em>@sunrise 111767 wrote:</em><blockquote>Wow, I finally was able to get on and have a look, and it was really worth the wait.

Sfpkent, you have done really well with this site. The colors are very nice, go well together, and fit perfectly with the topic of Gemology.

It is a good example of making a few adjustments to give these JA templates a real professional look. Great work!</blockquote>

Yes, agree with you. Honestly speaking, the one deserves credit is JA Team, they are the one who developed this great template. I just fully utilise the template by making changes. And, for those who are not JA members yet, I believe that you now have great confidence to JA Team and their work. And, the latest template JA Cooper, prove also how great their works are.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum