Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Longer times ago, I used to post a request already, for a asian style template. The intention of my post was not a fancy girly like asian style template request like JA Koniga, but something real with real historic and cultural asian influences…

Now, today I read over my newsletter from TM and saw this template. And as it is normally hard to describe what one is looking for, here is the link, also when it is from the “competition”, not really competition, as TM is not good with Joomla templates, maybe take a look and see what I desire when it comes to an asian style template…

http://www.templatemonster.com/flash-templates/24487.html

THANKS!

Look at all those nearly or already ancient temples and sights in a lot of asian countries, especially Vietnam is one the still more sleeping sights in regards to overflooded tourism, when comparing it to China and the new boom since the Olympic Games. Those temples sights you see in that template as one part of the portfolio.

Infact it does not have to be an “country” template, it could combine all the varying cultures of the asian region, including China, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Japan, Taiwan, Macau, all there are… And community and Joomla wise, I think this would again be something groundbreaking, like JA has the 3rd birthday, so now let’s also come up with something where JA is coming from, with all the excourses around the world and influences from anywhere else in the 3 years gone by.;)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum