Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When I go into K2 items to edit the content it show the tabs of which one is Image Gallery and when I click on it it gives the error message:

Notice: Please install JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery Pro plugin if you want to use the image gallery features of K2!

I thought the templates come with the relevant extensions as demo’d?

Any help?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@Zomby 341338 wrote:</em><blockquote>When I go into K2 items to edit the content it show the tabs of which one is Image Gallery and when I click on it it gives the error message:

Notice: Please install JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery Pro plugin if you want to use the image gallery features of K2!

I thought the templates come with the relevant extensions as demo’d?

Any help?</blockquote>
    Hello Zomby,

“JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery Pro plugin” is a 3rd party premium extension. You need to purchase it with JoomlaWorks (a company develops K2 extension) to use Image Gallery in K2 component.

Regards.

Zomby Friend

Hi Stork 11
    It’s i understand, my point is the template is asking me for a extension when no where in the info on the template does it state that it is needed as part of the template and that the template comes with all the necessary extensions.

Therefore is this an error in the template or does one need this paid extension for it to work?

Pls can you clarify.

Thx

Stork11 Friend

<em>@Zomby 341465 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Stork 11
    It’s i understand, my point is the template is asking me for a extension when no where in the info on the template does it state that it is needed as part of the template and that the template comes with all the necessary extensions.

Therefore is this an error in the template or does one need this paid extension for it to work?

Pls can you clarify.

Thx</blockquote>
    Hello Zomby,

In template info page http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-lens , we tell that we only style support for K2 component and don’t provide the component in the package.

We only provide all complimentary extensions as below of info page as screenshot:

Regards.

1. complimentary_extensions_ja-lens
    psweeting Friend

<em>@Zomby 341465 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Stork 11

Pls can you clarify.

Thx</blockquote>

You need to pay for it. I bought it yesterday but it is very buggy and currently doesn’t work ‘out of the box’. I’m trying to get support for it but it seems lots of people are having issues.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@psweeting 341576 wrote:</em><blockquote>You need to pay for it. I bought it yesterday but it is very buggy and currently doesn’t work ‘out of the box’. I’m trying to get support for it but it seems lots of people are having issues.</blockquote>
    Hello psweeting,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots of your issues for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

Zomby Friend

Thx for the info psweeting

Stork11
    So if I understand this correctly we need the SIG Pro to make the template work like it is demo’d?
    If so it would have been great to know this upfront, that’s all.

When I upload my own images into the demo folder they are not showing up on the home page and I don’t know if it is because I have to install the SIG pro or not

Stork11 Friend

Hello Zomby,
    <em>@Zomby 341621 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    So if I understand this correctly we need the SIG Pro to make the template work like it is demo’d?
    If so it would have been great to know this upfront, that’s all.</blockquote>
    No, buy SIG only if you would like to use Image Gallery feature of K2 component. It doesn’t relate to template layout.

Regard.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum