Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve searched forum for this but didn’t find anything.

I can’t seem to get the assigned modules to show in the positions where I want them. All menus are assigned correctly and the modules are published.

For example, I am trying to do a JA Content Slider in the “features-intro-2” position and it doesn’t show up. If I place that module in another position (i.e. Position 5, or in the footer) it shows up, but I don’t want it there.

This problem applies to more than the content slider, I can’t seem to get many of the modules to display in the selected position; many I want to recreate as in the demo.

I did not install the demo content and I have had some custom mods done by JA on the site.

I appreciate your help, thank you in advance! 🙂

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please check these things
    # which template and which layout profile used for that page.
    make sure in that layout profile your module position is available
    # and check if module assignment for menu item is correctly.

To check about layout profile / module position. Please try to make module available on all pages.
    And see if it’s display on a page you want to work on. If it’s not. It’s mean on that page that position is not exist.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

deanna14jc Friend

#The module is enabled on all pages
    #The Nuevo template is enabled on all pages

There seems to be no reason the Nuevo template wouldn’t have “features-intro-2” available in which I can post the JA-Content-Slider module. It’s there in the demo version.

:(( Am I missing something? I appreciate your help very much!

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # Please make sure you are using right profile layout
    # And have you try to enter manual position name in module position field ? Some positions are not defined in xml will not display here but still can use as well. And that’s why i confuse your issue.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

deanna14jc Friend

Ok, I can try that. But where is the profile layout located? I have tried to enter the module position field manually, but no success.
    Thank you,
    Deanna

deanna14jc Friend

I figured it out, thank you. In the template layout it was set to default. I had to change to feature intro.

Many thanks,
    Deanna

jooservices Friend

Woh glad to hear that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum