Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

In an attempt to cleanup the template (delete demo content, articles and artwork) I deleted all of the ja_charity template styles other than the default style. Now my home page is not displaying any of the home page content and I think I need to set the home page style to display the home page modules correct. Can you tell me how to restore this so my home page funtions properly again.

I have an akeeba backup I could restore from but I’d rather not go that route if I dont need to.

Thanks
    Brett

TomC Moderator

Hate to say it, but I’m thinking you’re going to have to restore your site from your back-up
    (VERY SMART of you, by the way).

Then, be very careful when eliminating the elements you don’t want/need from the sample data.

TomC Moderator

Hate to say it, but I’m thinking you’re going to have to restore your site from your back-up
    (VERY SMART of you, by the way).

Then, be very careful when eliminating the elements you don’t want/need from the sample data.

bvrettski Friend

If I understand this correctly I only need to restore the sql database. Correct?

bvrettski Friend

If I understand this correctly I only need to restore the sql database. Correct?

TomC Moderator

<em>@bvrettski 500564 wrote:</em><blockquote>If I understand this correctly I only need to restore the sql database. Correct?</blockquote>

I would do a full restore – in case you deleted any php/js and/or css files as well

TomC Moderator

<em>@bvrettski 500564 wrote:</em><blockquote>If I understand this correctly I only need to restore the sql database. Correct?</blockquote>

I would do a full restore – in case you deleted any php/js and/or css files as well

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum