Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author

<blockquote>Here is my incomplete list of what I would like to see in JA’s future templates.

1. Well written and comprehensive manuals built into the templates. This is quite an important thing for many. The current guides are poor and lack a lot of important information. It is also a pain to have to log onto this site just to find a module position or required setup for a tab. It could all be so much better.
    2. Increased flexibility. By this I mean more module positions with adjustable widths Flexible/multiple hilites., by this I mean the ability to put a number of options in the box such as “red-top blue-body” so you can select multiple options at your whim. So your title could be one colour from a choice, your main body could be a different style from your choice, badges easilly added etc. This flexibility will hugely increase the possible looks of a site and is very easy to achieve.
    3. New menu systems and styles. I am growing bored of the same old menu systems. There are so many other options out there that could be incorperated
    4. Improved typography instead of the same recycled ones each month. I have come up with a few ideas myself in the vain hope that it will spur JA into thinking outside of the box.
    5. The clean looks should continue. We need templates that are easy to customize and make our own. Other clubs over design a lot of their stuff requiring a skilled graphic artist to get anywhere something good. While I am getting better at code I will never be skilled graphically. I am just not artistic.

</blockquote>
    6. Properly sliced FULL .png or/and .psd files with every template.

thatcomputerdude Friend

<em>@scotty 140593 wrote:</em><blockquote>6. Properly sliced FULL .png or/and .psd files with every template.</blockquote>

Speaking of… Why aren’t the properly sliced FULL .png/.psd files not included??? It’s not like they have to make them special, it’s what they do to come up with a design so why not just throw them in????????

I’d love to hear the reasoning of why this isn’t already included since they already have them…

antoniu1 Friend

My last post is a thought that reflects how I feel as a member, in a nice way. I indeed am not waiting for a Teline 3 for the reason I gave. I think a forum is a great place for giving one’s opinion.

And I DO help others in the forums too. So the two can be combined. 🙂

Furthermore, why is it that certain threads should be closed? Diskspace? Why would someone visit a specific thread if he’s not interested, while others might find it interesting, for whatever reason? That’s plain nonsense.

That’s exactly the same as banning certain programs from tv, just because some people aren’t interested. Switch to another channel might be the better solution. 😉

Cheers,
    Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

This topic contains 48 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  antoniu1 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum