Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I’ve installed quickstart JA Argo template and didn’t install anything more.

Author box K2 don’t show ??

What’s wrong with k2?

http://czarnobyl.fresh.yt/index.php/k2/dev-and-design/item/246-101-typefaces-inspired-by-david-bowie

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@azot94 424627 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

I’ve installed quickstart JA Argo template and didn’t install anything more.

Author box K2 don’t show ??

What’s wrong with k2?

http://czarnobyl.fresh.yt/index.php/k2/dev-and-design/item/246-101-typefaces-inspired-by-david-bowie

Thanks.</blockquote>

Are you a licensed member of JATC ??

azot94 Friend

My license expired in March after three months :-[

The license was purchased by me and my friend in his account.

Sorry for my bad english.

TomC Moderator

<em>@azot94 424654 wrote:</em><blockquote>My license expired in March after three months :-[

The license was purchased by me and my friend in his account.

Sorry for my bad english.</blockquote>

We will need to confirm your membership/license information prior to providing any additional assistance relating to a JoomlArt Premium Template. Please locate this information and provide for verification purposes.

Thank You

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi, Please post the thread with the expired membership user account. we are not allowed to give support of our premium template to the free users.
    hope it make sense .

TomC Moderator

<em>@pankajsharma 424693 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, Please post the thread with the expired membership user account. we are not allowed to give support of our premium template to the free users.
    hope it make sense .</blockquote>

I thought it made sense when I communicated the same info the first time . . . 😎
    <em>@TomC 424656 wrote:</em><blockquote>We will need to confirm your membership/license information prior to providing any additional assistance relating to a JoomlArt Premium Template. Please locate this information and provide for verification purposes.

Thank You</blockquote>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum