Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I prefer much simpler page layout — no whistles and bells. But my associate who knows more about the business we are starting made me realize something. It is a party website, and the visitors are in the mood to party or want to visit the website for party stuff. The site requires whitles and bells.

One feature that would do this would be an embedded large and single YouTube module at the top of the Contents position (to replace the current large slide show there); but what I would like is one that autoplays (the moment the entire page is loaded — this means a meta-delay scripting to prevent the process slowing the page presentation), as well as an automated autoplay of the next You Tube video placed in the series.

The above feature is standard in some multimedia site — if I am not mistaken, MSNBC had that feature.

Has any one used a similar feature in their site? Or could some developer create one. Please suggest a quote price, if you wish to be paid,

Cornelio

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  cgc0202 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum