Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi,
    in the k2 articles opened within masonry,
    if the text is too long I need to scroll down with the tiny scroller or mouse wheel.
    Is there a way to have automatic smooth scrolling down. I tried to punt in html

function scroll_to(div){
    if (div.scrollTop < div.scrollHeight – div.clientHeight)
    div.scrollTop += 10; // move down

}
    also

function scrollWin() {
    window.scrollTo(o0, 1000);
    }

but does not work 🙁

thanks
    Bruno

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Bruno,

I still not get your idea about ‘automatic scroll’ here, could you clarify it more detailed?

bruno56 Friend

Hi,
    yes 🙂
    I have seen in the forum that there are some tpics related to the elastic pop up window opened when you click on a picture. In some case the content of that window is quite long and you need to scroll down. Sometime you have to fight against two scrolls the one of the main site and the one of the popup window.
    So I tried to insert a code that when a window opens scroll down automatically to the end.
    Is this possible?

Thanks
    Bruno

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Bruno,

I’m afraid that you will have to customise much on JS to achieve this coz it’ll take time. I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum