Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have set up two templates cl-default and cl-home. I have changed the background colour using theme magic from fff to f8fafc and it is not changing on the home page or any other site pages. I want the header that contains the logo to be white and the content page to be a bluey-grey so that the header is distinct from the content.

TomC Moderator

Is there a particular page this is occurring on – because when I click on certain links on your site, some pages have the white header and off-white content area, and others don’t

TomC Moderator

Is there a particular page this is occurring on – because when I click on certain links on your site, some pages have the white header and off-white content area, and others don’t

susanburton Friend

Tom hi, I am trying to have the top header that contains the logo as white and below that a light blue/grey. #f8fafc colour. I tried changing the background colour in the two templates that I am using: cl-home and cl-default. I have to say this is the most complicated template I have ever used and I have used a lot. We are rebranding from schoolclasslist.com to classlist.com and I decided to user uber for the rebranding to achieve a more modern look and feel. The template is so complicated I am starting to have second thoughts. I can’t even get footers to work on the site throughout and have given up and put them in the off-canvas menu which is not where I want them. I want the site to look fairly similar to what (schoolclasslist.com) I have but more modern and mobile responsive. Susan

susanburton Friend

Tom hi, I am trying to have the top header that contains the logo as white and below that a light blue/grey. #f8fafc colour. I tried changing the background colour in the two templates that I am using: cl-home and cl-default. I have to say this is the most complicated template I have ever used and I have used a lot. We are rebranding from schoolclasslist.com to classlist.com and I decided to user uber for the rebranding to achieve a more modern look and feel. The template is so complicated I am starting to have second thoughts. I can’t even get footers to work on the site throughout and have given up and put them in the off-canvas menu which is not where I want them. I want the site to look fairly similar to what (schoolclasslist.com) I have but more modern and mobile responsive. Susan

TomC Moderator

What browser are you looking at your site in?

I ask because when I look at your site (in Firefox), I am seeing your header as white (background) and the content area (background) as the #f8fafc color.

Perhaps if you could provide a screenshot of what you’re seeing – as a point of reference?
    Maybe we’re seeing two different things … or maybe I’m not looking at the right thing(s). :((

TomC Moderator

What browser are you looking at your site in?

I ask because when I look at your site (in Firefox), I am seeing your header as white (background) and the content area (background) as the #f8fafc color.

Perhaps if you could provide a screenshot of what you’re seeing – as a point of reference?
    Maybe we’re seeing two different things … or maybe I’m not looking at the right thing(s). :((

susanburton Friend

Here is an image of a typical page – . I see top bar with logo = white. Content below = white instead of #F8fafc. I am using firefox. I am assuming this is meant to be applying cl-default theme magic specifications.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-27-at-06.23.24
    TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path –> /templates/uber/local/css/off-canvas.css
    at line 13, modify as follows:

.t3-wrapper {
    background: #f8fafc none repeat scroll 0 0;
    left: 0;
    overflow: visible;
    position: relative;
    transition: transform 0.5s ease 0s;
    z-index: 99;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path –> /templates/uber/local/css/off-canvas.css
    at line 13, modify as follows:

.t3-wrapper {
    background: #f8fafc none repeat scroll 0 0;
    left: 0;
    overflow: visible;
    position: relative;
    transition: transform 0.5s ease 0s;
    z-index: 99;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum