Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I would like to change the background color of Menu Module. Curretly there is no background color. Please see the screen shot attached.

1. menu-module-color
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI it would be better if you will share your working site url here , so that i can suggest you a css code for this 🙂

G T Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    add this code in your custom.css file .
    If your site is on old JAt3 framework then add this code at the bottom of template.css file

#Mod245 {background:#333;padding:0px 0px 0px 10px;}

Change the colour and padding value as per your need .

G T Friend

Thanks it worked. But how to change the Title color and also menu item colour.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

to change the color of title
    add this code

#Mod245 .div.ja-moduletable h3, div.moduletable h3 {color:red;}

For menu item add this code

#Mod245 ul.menu li a {color:red;}

Change the color red with your color code .

Let me know if it helps.

G T Friend

Also how do I change Title Padding and seperator line color.

Please check http://ittechies.in/index.php/onsitesupports/laptop-repair-services-mumbai

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

for padding you can user this code

#Mod245 .div.ja-moduletable h3, div.moduletable h3 {color:red; padding: 14px!important;}

<blockquote>seperator line color. </blockquote>

Sorry this can not possible , it needs heavy custom work that is not under JA scope support., you can hire a developer for such kind of customization .

G T Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 453563 wrote:</em><blockquote>for padding you can user this code

#Mod245 .div.ja-moduletable h3, div.moduletable h3 {color:red; padding: 14px!important;}

Sorry this can not possible , it needs heavy custom work that is not under JA scope support., you can hire a developer for such kind of customization .</blockquote>

Thanks it worked. Regarding Title Padding, I want to have some padding above Title. See the screen shot:

1. padding
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes i already gives you the code

you can change the padding as per your need .
    if you want only padding-top then replace padding with padding-top in above code .
    Please check the code carefully . 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum