Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Yeah i noticed that i misspelled background once and site needed to be size
    But I could not get it to work if I only use background-image: url (“/images/background/shutterstock.jpg”);
    Even if it is the right relative path. I also notced that in my case I needed to have the custom.css to be in 2 maps else it wouldn’t work

So the custom.css is only working if i save the file in these 2 places: If one isn’t present then i wont work for me

templatespurity_iiilocalcss
    templatespurity_iiilocalcssthemesatc3

mvdgeugten Friend

Yeah i noticed that i misspelled background once and site needed to be size
    But I could not get it to work if I only use background-image: url (“/images/background/shutterstock.jpg”);
    Even if it is the right relative path. I also notced that in my case I needed to have the custom.css to be in 2 maps else it wouldn’t work

So the custom.css is only working if i save the file in these 2 places: If one isn’t present then i wont work for me

templatespurity_iiilocalcss
    templatespurity_iiilocalcssthemesatc3

sirbogoff Friend

So is it working now?

sirbogoff Friend

So is it working now?

mvdgeugten Friend

yes it is working now but only with the full url path and with saving the custom.css in 2 different maps.as descrbed earlier. Maybe it’s because I’m using less to css and working with a copy of the template.
    but it’s ok to me it’s working

http://atc.3d-game.com/atc3cms

mvdgeugten Friend

yes it is working now but only with the full url path and with saving the custom.css in 2 different maps.as descrbed earlier. Maybe it’s because I’m using less to css and working with a copy of the template.
    but it’s ok to me it’s working

http://atc.3d-game.com/atc3cms

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mvdgeugten 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum