Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi anyone.

This is hopefully a quick question (and not a fault!).

Is it possible to add background images as per the template variation of ‘Black full background’ with say the Light Green template variation?

If so how is this done?

Cheers

Mark

ganzuelo Friend

What happen to response times being shortened in 2010? I want to know this as well

Saguaros Moderator

Now,

Please open the file /templates/ja_rasite/css/colors/light_green.css and try to find codes:
    body#bd { background: url(../../images/light_green/body-bg.gif) repeat-x left top #E1E8C8; }

Replace :
    body#bd { background: url(../../images/black_full/body-top.jpg) no-repeat center top #191A1C; }

and find codes:
    #ja-container { background: url(../../images/light_green/container-bg.gif) repeat-x left bottom; }

Replace:
    #ja-container { background: url(../../images/black_full/container-bg.jpg) repeat-x center bottom; }

Good luck

Phill Moderator

<em>@ganzuelo 162499 wrote:</em><blockquote>What happen to response times being shortened in 2010? I want to know this as well</blockquote>

Those response times are based on the ticket system. You should not rely on the forum for support. I know it seems odd to have 2 avenues but the ticket system will get you a reponse quickly.

uniquebiz Friend

tienhc;162521Now,

Please open the file /templates/ja_rasite/css/colors/light_green.css and try to find codes:
    body#bd { background: url(../../images/light_green/body-bg.gif) repeat-x left top #E1E8C8; }
    Replace :
    body#bd { background: url(../../images/black_full/body-top.jpg) no-repeat center top #191A1C; }and find codes:
    #ja-container { background: url(../../images/light_green/container-bg.gif) repeat-x left bottom; }
    Replace:
    #ja-container { background: url(../../images/black_full/container-bg.jpg) repeat-x center bottom; }Good luck

Hi all
    Need a bit of minor assistance following this method I changed the normal light ocean bkg for a mid blue , that’s ok works fine, however I wish to change the sidebar pointer for ja slideshow2 to the same colour blue (66CCFF) same as arrow you can see here at the test site.

I have changed the grad.bg.gif etc and you can see the blue background take effect momentarily when first loaded, then some css etc overrides it and keeps it the brown etc.

I’ve looked in the slideshow2.css, modules/slidshow2/assets/style.css for the css causing this to no avail, anyone who can point it out to me?

Cheers Shannon

Phill Moderator

Take a look at mod_jaslideshow2.css

.ja-slide-thumbs-wrap .active .ja-slide-thumb-inner {
    background:#66CCFF url(../images/grad-bg.gif) repeat-x scroll left top;

grad-bg.gif is the offender.

uniquebiz Friend

Thanks Phil
    I’d already uploaded the changed gif to the main image area as well as the light ocean but on checking the log it hadn’t overwritten, again thanks!
    Shannon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum