Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i checked the forum for answer to achieve that on specific page (like Home, Contact and so on) left to the content area a picture ist shown. it should attach to the left. so that if the screen solution is smaller the picture move behind the content.

The second thing is i want to move the logo to the right and move the other position (flag, contact) to the left and align the left.

the best thing – if possible – would be a solution which uses the user themes template.css override. But every other solution will be great too.

Thanks
    Oliver

1. Picture
    pixelzombie Friend

Hi Oliver,

you’ve changed the whole layout of the site and it looks totally different now. Is this issue solved or are you planning to change the layout back?

Cheers

Frank

pressmar Friend

Hi Frank,

i just made some minor points like color, pictures, typos. The structure is still the. If you select maybe the standard blue Profile you See what i changed in the user profile (template.css aso.). and no The changes i did and the two points I like to make are going to stay. Did this help?

best regards
    Oliver

pixelzombie Friend

I don’t see any image left to the content area. In which layout version is this?

About switching the Logo with the language selector and the other stuff:

To move the Logo to the right you’ll have to display it absolute and right like this:

h1.logo {
    position: absolute;
    right: 125px;
    height: 63px;
    width: 115px;
    }

To move the stuff from the right side to the left you’ll have to change this code:

#langselector {
    right: 0;
    top: 15px;
    }

.tollfree {
    color: #666666;
    float: right;
    font-size: 92%;
    padding: 22px 0 0;
    }

to this

#langselector {
    left: 0;
    top: 15px;
    }

.tollfree {
    color: #666666;
    float: left;
    font-size: 92%;
    padding: 22px 0 0;
    }

pressmar Friend

Hi Frank,

actually there is no picture on the left in the standard layout. But i want to show one for example on the left side of the home site (like in the demo pic). I think it would be a good idea to great a position for it, and than to use a module with html code to show the picture on the relevant pages.

Maybe you could assist again.

Thanks Oliver

pixelzombie Friend

Hey Oliver,

now I understood your first message :-[

Shure, you can put a background-image in there like this.

#ja-container {
    background: url("../images/your_background_image.jpg") no-repeat left top;
    }

This sample code will display a background image top and left aligned (left of the browser window). If the browser size is too small, the image will move behind the content. I don’t know if you want to display the text above the image (readability) because the main content area doesn’t have a background color and is therefore transparent. To display a white background for example your code must look like this.

#ja-container.ja-r1 .main {
    background: url("../images/bgd_line_02.gif") repeat-y 699px 0 #FFFFFF;
    }

Cheers

Frank

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pixelzombie 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum