Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

In the picture you can see a banner in position header-1,
    how to remove the white background? or , How to set the hight like the calendar?

1. image-tv-9
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share your site URL here so that i can check it and suggest you changes.

Regards

imurillo Friend

I don not understand why is neccesary the url, I gave you an image, I told you the website is not online by multiples reason: 1- is not finished 2- it has some issues I can not resolve yet 3- The content is under review 4- maybe in a month will be ready if I resove the issues now in firefox the page looks good, but I do not know why in Crhome I have Transisicon error between pages (blinking).

I think you will consider help me…

Now The most important thing I need resolve is in Crhome, the Transisicon error between pages (blinking).

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear sir
    How can I give you solution when I am not able to check the site in chrome and firefox
    I understand you are eager to solve the problem on localhost. But in cases, we need to check the site so we can see what style issue is causing the problem and we can give you changes.
    Also in your first post image, there is no white background showing in the image, that’s why I asked for URL.
    if you have something similar changes from Demo site http://ja-teline-v.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/
    You can give me details and I will suggest you changes based on the demo site.

Regards

imurillo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file and change the height as per your banner module

.header-right .calendar {
        height: 96px;
    }

Hope it helps.

imurillo Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    imurillo Friend

I do not have the solution yet This code do not work for header-1 postion, it works in calendar, my problem is in auto header-1 position, in this positon I want to put a banner as an annnunce.

.header-right .calendar { height: 96px; }

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You can publish your banner module and share the site URL HERE.
    Without checking site its doesn’t make sense what is the issue you are facing and suggesting solution.
    Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum